Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Final Weekend of an Only Child

With three weeks until my due date, I was feeling GREAT!  I had been very careful not to pick my bowling ball Jack up since our trip to L&D.  Since, I was "progressing" pretty early on, I vowed to leave the heavy lifting to Austin.  Ashley kindly offered to watch Jack on Saturday while we ran a few errands.  Jack, Austin and I went to Market Street where I strong armed Austin into letting Jack have his own cart.  Austin then spent the next five minutes chasing, stopping Jack from taking out ladies' heels and giving me dirty looks.  Needless to say, we made a scene and (surprise, surprise) I made it worse with my inability to control very loud laughter.

After our chores, I just kicked back and was ready for my doctor's appointment on Monday (secretly hoping she would say "OH MY GOSH!  GO TO L&D NOW!"...

September 29th...getting ready for Halloween 


It is blurry because he is VROOM-VROOMING
Your own person table top and "Expectant Mother" parking are the only convenient things.


No comments:

Post a Comment