Monday, February 10, 2014

JB's Habit

JB, Jack's Godfather, has made a habit of coming to visit a month before my due date.  There isn't anyone in the world who is less equipped to deal with an impending birth, but yet, he still puts himself in the situation.

TCU was playing in Lubbock, and I am 34.5 weeks pregnant.  Should I go to the game or not?  Ultimately, I started having contractions early in the week that landed me in L&D for a few hours one night, and that was the end to any chance of me going to the game.  I spent the evening at home and was praying in bed that Austin and JB would come home as happy as they were when I saw them on TV.  We ate a lot, watched the entire second season of Homeland and had a blast!
Selfie from L&D



1 comment:

  1. For a second, I thought this was a late announcement that you were pregnant with #3 and I was about to go yell at JB for not telling me. He does have impeccable timing... =)

    ReplyDelete