Monday, February 10, 2014

Countdown to Football Season

I will admit (although this will pain Austin) I am a bandwagon fan.  I like my team during football season, and I love them when they are doing well.  Outside of that, I do not care.  Austin on the other hand, lives for football season...so "we" were VERY excited for Labor Day weekend.  The three of us lived weekend to weekend.  Jack and I spent most of the time in Dallas for wedding season, while Austin...you guessed it, STUDIED.  August 3rd was the last day of the Bar and two weeks later we had Madi and David's wedding, then two weeks later the TCU/LSU game.
Happy Father's Day
The Original Fred




When it rains in Lubbock, we go on a walk!
A-Lister 

Planning my exit

 

Double Date (Baby Franklin #2 is my date)







See you as a big brother, Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment