Monday, February 10, 2014

My Attempt at Single Parenting

Since Austin was studying for the Bar, I had a goal to keep Jack and myself busy.  It was purely selfish, Baby Franklin #2 was no different than the first one...VERY, VERY ILL FOR 28 weeks.  So, since I was entering the 18th week when Austin disappeared, I had to pump myself up.  Thus, swimming lessons for Jack...WHY?!  It was a four week class, when I signed up at 18 weeks.  I clearly did not put much thought into this plan.  Pregnancy, severe morning, day and night sickness and a swimsuit don't go well together.  So, Austin took a study break twice a week for swim lessons.
Great partners 

Believe it or not, this was part of the curriculum.  Jack had to overcome his disadvantage...big belly. 
Jack's graduation gift

No comments:

Post a Comment