Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ringing in 2013

When I asked Blair to design this blog, I had no idea if the baby was going to be a boy or a girl so we went with MiameetsTBD.  Little did I know that Mia and Jack would grow to become dear friends.  Once Jack started walking, their love affair started blooming.









He gets his ability to eat from the Franklin side.
We took a trip with the Tilleys to Taos in February!
Prepping himself for a few more steps
Certain parties seem skeptical of this photo opportunity, but I love it. 
Jack loves his new vest!  Thanks Aunt Amy :) 
Gardening in short sleeves in February 
The next morning...Lubbock weather

TCU vs. Texas Tech basketball game
A glimpse into my future football Saturdays.  


1 comment:

  1. Looks like Jack takes after his godfather in terms of obsession w/ TCU... uh oh have fun. =)

    ReplyDelete