Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to Work...

I went back to work and luckily for Jack, Letty and Traci came to stay with him for a week!  What. A. Treat! Letty took care of Lizzie and me growing up (and by "up", I mean until we left for college and every time we come home).  I always knew we were lucky to have Letty, but I became extremely jealous of Jack while I was at work that week.  Lizzie and I had the best afternoons and summers because we got to spend our days talking to Letty and playing with Lesley.

Fact: Letty makes the BEST peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Although Letty will never admit it (and would just laugh if I were to ask), I suspect Jack was held all day, everyday and fed whenever he made a peep.



I am in the 99th percentile in length!
Ahhh this is how Letty holds me all day long.
Telling Jack my first lie..."it won't hurt, buddy".
Donna and Darrell stopped in Lubbock on the way to Colorado
Uncle Darrell meeting Jack for the first time
Mia wants to make sure Letty knows who the real baby is.
Ready for another car trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment